- Measure Title:
- URGING THE STATE OF HAWAII AND THE CITY AND COUNTY OF HONOLULU TO DISAGGREGATE RACIAL DATA COLLECTION AND REPORTING BEYOND FEDERAL MINIMUM STANDARDS.
- Date Introduced:
- Apr 19, 2021
- Introduced By:
- ESTHER KIAʻĀINA, RADIANT CORDERO
- TRANSPORTATION. SUSTAINABILITY AND HEALTH (TSH)
resolution StatusVoting Legend: * = Aye w/Reservations
|05/18/2021||TSH||Resolution amended to CD1 and postponed in Committee.4 AYES: CORDERO, ELEFANTE, KIAʻĀINA, TULBA||1621373760000|
|06/15/2021||TSH||Reported out for adoption as amended in CD1 form.CR-1834 AYES: CORDERO, ELEFANTE, KIAʻĀINA, TULBA||1623790980000|
|06/30/2021||CCL||Committee report and Resolution as amended were adopted.9 AYES: CORDERO, ELEFANTE, FUKUNAGA, KIAʻĀINA, SAY, TSUNEYOSHI, TULBA, TUPOLA, WATERS||1625092620000|
- D-0314(21) - HUMAN RESOURCES - Testimony for 05/18/21 TSH Meeting related to Resolution 21-100 (2021), Disaggregation of Government Data Collection and Reporting Beyond Federal Minimum Standards.
- M-0325(21) - Testimony on Resolution 21-100 for 05/18/21 TSH Meeting.
- M-0370(21) - Testimony on Resolution 21-100 for the 06/15/21 meeting.
- M-0398(21) - Testimony on Resolution 21-100 for 06/30/21 Special Council Meeting.